- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Garden Flat at Holbecks House is a lovely ground floor annexe to the owner's B&B.
With two bedrooms, a king-size double and a twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, kitchen, utility and sitting room with dining area.
Outside there is off road parking, a private walled garden with furniture and BBQ, and shared access to the estate's extensive grounds.
The Garden Flat at Holbecks House is a lovely little base for exploring this vast area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with electric fire and dining area.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Private walled garden with furniture and BBQ, shared use of extensive parkland
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: 4pm arrival
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ipswich 9.5 miles; Sudbury 12 miles; Colchester 10 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally ascharming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The pretty, ancient market town of Hadleigh lies deep in the Suffolk countryside between Ipswich and Sudbury.