- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Rookwoods is a detached former coach house in the north Essex village of Sible Hedingham.
The cottage sleeps five people and has one double bedroom with an en-suite, a twin room with a pull-out bed and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area with an open fire.
Outside is off road parking and a large enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Ideal for discovering rural Essex, Rockwoods is a lovely family holiday cottage.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x first floor twin with pull-out child's bed and Juliet balcony. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with open fire
- Electric oven, 2-ring hob, microwave, fridge,freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and fuel for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Large enclosed lawned garden with decked area and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The first floor room has a sloping ceiling
- Note: There owner can provide stabling for horses by arrangement
- Note: Max 4 adults.The owner comes into the garden on a Wednesday morning for 2 hours to clean she will knock at the property prior to entry.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Castle Hedingham 1 mile; Halstead 4 miles; Colchester 14 miles; Newmarket 22miles; Cambridge 29miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Sible Hedingham is a village in north Essex dating back to medieval times with plenty of timber framed cottages dating back to the 15th century.