- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
The Bungalow is a detached single storey property on the ownersÃ‚Â’ fishing farm in Suffolk, with shared use of a unheated outdoor swimming pool.
There is one double bedroom which can also be offered as a twin, as well as a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The fitted kitchen has a dining area, and there is a sitting room with storage heaters.
Outside, there is off road parking, and guests have use of 12 acres of grounds including a course fishing lake and a unheated outdoor swimming pool.
The Bungalow makes a lovely peaceful base throughout the year.
All ground floor.
One double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Economy 7 heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Twelve acres of shared gardens with table and chairs
- Shared use with owners of unheated outdoor swimming pool (June to Sept)
- Fishing available at £3 per day by arrangement with owner
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children aged 8 and over only, due to fishing lake
- Note: Fresh vegetables, free range eggs and logs available to purchase from owner.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ipswich 7.5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways Ã‚Â– East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Bentley is a small village in Suffolk, close to the pretty Dedham Vale, ideal for exploring Constable country. Enjoy riverside walks, visit NT Flatford Mill, discover Sutton Hoo or head into Ipswich for the shops, bars and restaurants.