- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
38 The Parade is a ground-floor apartment resting within the town of Walton-on-the-Naze.
It houses one double bedroom with an en-suite, with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Completing the interior is a spacious sitting room and a well-appointed kitchen/diner.
To the outside, there is off-road parking for one car and a decked area with seating.
38 The Parade is a delightful base for exploring Essex.
All ground-floor. One double bedroom with en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen/dining room. Sitting room.
- Central heating
- Fridge with ice-box, gas hob, electric oven
- Dishwasher, washing machine and TV
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for one car to the front and one to the rear
- Decked area with table and chairs
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub and shop within 0.1 miles
- Beach 0.01 miles
- Note: The property is ideal for those with limited mobility and who require wheelchair access.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Frinton on Sea 2 miles; Clacton 5 miles; Harwich 14 miles; Colchester 19 miles.
Cambridge is a delight to visit in any season: relax in its many pubs, restaurants and cafes whilst exploring the shops around the historic market place. If you want to get up, out and about, you couldn’t have picked a better county to explore.
Walton-on-the-Naze is a seaside town on the Essex coast. Within the town you will find pubs and restaurants, including those selling the famous "pie and mash" of Old London, in addition to a weekly market held on a Thursday. There is the Walton-on-the-Naze pier which houses ten pin bowling and rides, or you can take a boat trip to watch the seals resting on the mud banks.