- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Little Thatch is a semi detached thatched cottage just a short walk from the beach in the Essex seaside town of Walton on the Naze.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom and a double sofa bed as well as a shower room.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Perfect for a romantic break near the sea, Little Thatch is picture postcard cottage in a superb location.
One king-size double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 2). Sitting room with sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Small terrace to front and enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture to rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: This cottage has steep narrow stairs and is not suitable for the less mobile.Note: Max
- 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and under.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Frinton on Sea 2 miles; Clacton 5 miles; Harwich 14 miles; Colchester 19 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Walton on the Naze is a small Essex seaside town. It has a range of shops, bars and restaurants as well as a pier.