- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Tullach Beg is a spacious ground floor cottage set three miles from Plockton, in the Scottish Highlands.
With two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite shower room) and one adult bunks bedroom, and a bathroom, this cottage can sleep six people.
There's also an open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove and double doors leading out to the small patio garden with furniture.
Outside, there's also off road parking for two cars, whilst the Skye Bridge and the iconic Eilean Donan Castle can be found within a short drive, making Tullach Beg a fantastic choice for families and friends seeking a memorable Highland holiday.
All-ground-floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with multi-fuel stove. Utility
- Electric central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Patio garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Coast 1 mile
About the location
Kyle of Lochalsh 6.7 miles; Dornie 11 miles.