- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Slioch is a detached cottage less than two miles from Staffin on Skye.
The cottage has a double, a twin and a single room on the first floor, and downstairs, a bathroom, kitchen with dining area and sitting room with open fire.
Outside is off road parking and a front lawned garden with gravelled patio overlooking the sea.
Slioch offers easy access to the island's walking routes, crofting villages, coastal scenery and more.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric storage heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Front garden with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 3 miles
- Note: Front garden slopes gently downwards, small children to be supervised
- Note: Internal stairs are quite steep, property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
About the location
Portree 17 miles; Kyle of Lochalsh 51 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Staffin is situated in North Skye, and overlooks Staffin Bay and Staffin Island.