- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Solas is a detached stone cottage situated on a hillside in the friendly crofting community of Camuscross, ten miles from the village of Broadford on the Isle of Skye.
This cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, as well as a ground floor bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
Outside there is off road and roadside parking for one car, as well as a front lawned garden.
Solas is an ideal base for exploring the Isle of Skye, as well as venturing onto the mainland.
Two bedrooms: 2 x double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
- Electric storage heaters with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer, dishwasher, outside line for drying clothes TV with Sky, DVD, CD/iPod dock with surround sound, pay phone, selection of books, games and DVDs, multi-use games table with snooker/pool/table tennis
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking 3 cars
- Front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 miles, hotel with bar 9 mins walk
- Harbour 9 mins walk
- Note: Double bedrooms have traditional sloping ceilings
- Note: The off road parking space beside the cottage is unsuitable for very low vehicles. Note - Check in time 6pm
- Please note: property allows maximum of 4 people including any infants
Note: Check in time 6pm.
Note: Please note that on 24th October 2019, a chimney sweep will take place at the property.
Please note: property allows maximum of 6 people including any infants.
About the location
Portree 29 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Broadford is the second largest village on the magical island of Skye. Views that can be seen from the village extend out to the Isle of Pabay and to the Applecross mountains on the mainland. There are shops, hotels and craft stalls in Broadford, plus close by is the Sleat Peninsula known as the Garden of Skye, and the Skye Bridge, which gives access to the mainland.