- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Glen Pean is a detached timber cottage in the village of Corpach, three miles from Fort William.
All ground floor, this cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
Outside there is off road parking in a car park 50 yards away, a front decked area with furniture and a shared front lawned garden.
Glen Pean is an ideal base for visiting this part of the Highlands.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric panel heaters in bedrooms and electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, laundry facilities on-site with washing machine and £1 coin-operated tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, CD/radio
- First £7 of electricity inc. in rent, remainder by £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars in car park 50 yards away
- Front decked area with furniture plus shared front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets
- Shops and pub 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ben Nevis 2 miles; Glencoe 16 miles; Kinlochleven 22 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Fort William situated on the banks of Loch Linnhe is the main town in the Western Highlands. The town offers a number of shops and pubs, plus the area offers walking opportunities, including one that takes you up to the top of Ben Nevis.