- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
This property is a chalet style building that's warm, welcoming and cosy.
It's situated near Corpach in well-kept grounds and is in a prime position for looking out over the green landscape.
The whole property is light, spacious and relaxing â€“ a great spot to just kick back and let the world go by.
The kitchen, which is fully equipped, is in an open plan style leading straight into the living and dining areas.
There are 2 bedrooms, 1 double and 1 twin, and 1 bathroom.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric panel heaters in bedrooms with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, radio
- Laundry facilities on site (£1 coin meter)
- First £7 of electricity inc. in rent, remainder by £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair on request
- Off road parking in car park 50 yards from property
- Shared lawned garden area
- Sorry, no pets
- Shops, pub and Post Office 10 minutes' walk.
About the location
Ben Nevis 2 miles; Glencoe 16 miles; Kinlochleven 22 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Fort William and the surrounding area offers literally hundreds of different walking and cycling routes with varying levels of difficulty so whether you are a rambling pro or a novice bike rider they'll be something for you to try your hand at. The United Kingdoms tallest mountain Ben Nevis is also close by along with the Nevis Range Ski resort, which has a mountain gondola. If you're not keen on outdoor sports there are more leisurely pursuits to enjoy, including a tour of Ben Nevis Whisky Distillery, which of course comes with a complimentary whisky sample!