- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Set in the isolated village of Conista, this three bedroom property offers spectacular views over tranquil crofts to the sea and distant mountains beyond.
The traditional, whitewashed cottage contains a tasteful modern interior, with a cathedral-style ceiling and a mezzanine bedroom.
The high standard of craftsmanship, cosy furnishings and frequent use of wood throughout give a warm, welcoming atmosphere to this fashionable property.
There is also a small, enclosed garden with furniture - a wonderful place to enjoy a meal overlooking the hills and sea.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x spacious mezzanine double. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, folding table & 6 chairs, & sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Gas hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky+, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, stairgate & highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Small enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 7 miles, two pubs 2 miles
- Please note that there is a pod near to this property that sleeps 2 (reference 1025275) so they can be booked together for added flexibility if required
Please note that there is a pod near to this property that sleeps 2 (reference 1025275) so they can be booked together for added flexibility if required.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Staffin 6 miles; Uig 10 miles; Portree 25 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Situated on the Trotternish Peninsula in the north of Skye is the scattered village of Conista - formed from a few, traditionally whitewashed cottages. Ten miles from the village of Uig, and six from Staffin, Conista is well served by local amenities. It also boasts close proximity to Duntulm, named after a steep rocky headland where the ruins of Duntulm Castle can be seen. The entire island offers excellent walking routes, as does the nearby mainland - accessible by both road bridge and ferry - whilst the breathtaking scenery makes a wonderful backdrop for cycling trips, fishing and birdwatching, especially as many seabirds use the steep cliffs during the early summer, including the rare Fulmar.