- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Suil Na Mara is a charming wooden cottage situated in the village of Aultbea in the Scottish Highlands benefiting from wonderful views across Loch Ewe.
The cottage can sleep four people in two bedrooms, as well as a family bathroom.
The rest of the cottage comprises a small kitchen and a spacious sitting room with dining area.
To the outside of the cottage there is off road parking for 3 cars and a balcony with furniture that boasts wonderful views.
Suil Na Mara offers an enchanting base for families and friends looking to tour Wester Ross and the beautiful Scottish Highlands.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric stove.
- Electric heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile and limited local cafe dining
- Note: There is a small, unfenced stream running through the front garden, please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Property accessed via four steps to front door and balcony
- Note: Check in is after 4pm
- Note: WIFI is not available at the lodge however many local cafes and restaurants offer free WIFI
About the location
Ullapool 44 miles; Dingwall 65 miles; Inverness 76 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The Wester Ross village of Aultbea is situated on the shores of beautiful Loch Ewe and is perfectly located for exploring the north-west Highlands. The area is rich in attractions, with the renowned National Trust Inverewe Gardens full of exotic plants, just 6 miles away. Beautiful Gruinard Bay, with its striking red sandy beaches and a backdrop of spectacular mountains, is nearby. The village itself has two local shops and two hotels. Stroll along the beaches, study the bird life or simply relax and watch out for seals, otters and other wildlife - this truly is the perfect base for a relaxing holiday!