- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Ghillie's Cottage is a detached cottage on the Greshornish Peninsula on the Isle of Skye.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom, making it suitable for four people.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a large garden.
Perfect for getting away from it all, The Ghillie's Cottage allows you to enjoy the seclusion of Skye,
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. All rooms apart from the bathroom have loch views.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 7 miles
- Pub and restaurant 4 miles.
This property only accepts a Saturday start date for holidays.
About the location
Portree 22 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Dunvegan is on the Isle of Skye and has a selection of shops and hotels. In the area are the Cuillin Mountains and Portree, the island's only town which has a range of shops, hotels and restaurants.