- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bayview House is a traditional, stone-built detached Skye cottage occupies an elevated hillside location three miles from Carbost, and offers fantastic views over Fiskavaig Bay to MacLeod's Tables beyond.
It sleeps five people with flexible sleeping accommodation in a double, a twin and a single bedroom.
There is also a shower room, a ground floor bathroom, kitchen, dining room and sitting room with open fire.
Bayview House offers sea views from all rooms, and makes a wonderful getaway for friends or families.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Wifi DVD, CD, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- travel cot
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed lawned garden surrounding cottage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Beach 3 mins walk
- Note: Single bedroom is small and bed can only be accessed from one side only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Portree 18 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The lovely village of Carbost is situated on the Isle of Skye and is home to a shop, Post Office, pub serving local ale and seafood, and Skye's very own distillery.