- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Lag-Uaine is a detached cottage in the seaside village of Staffin, northern Skye.
With three bedrooms, a ground floor double with en-suite shower room, and a first floor double and twin this cottage sleeps up to six.
There is also a first floor family bathroom.
A kitchen with dining area and two sitting rooms complete this accommodation.
Outside, there is off road parking for three cars and a lawned garden.
With the only sandy beach in north Skye, and great walking nearby, Lag-Uaine can be enjoyed all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire. Second sitting room.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lawned garden to rear with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 miles.
About the location
Portree 17 miles; Kyle of Lochalsh 51 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Staffin is situated in North Skye, and overlooks Staffin Bay and Staffin Island.