- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Sky TV
Roddy's Cottage is a well-thought ground-floor cottage, resting in the coastal village of Glenelg, Scotland.
Home to a double bedroom, a twin and a bunk room, this cottage can sleep a total of six guests.
The cottage is complete with a bathroom, kitchen and sitting/dining room with the benefit of an open fire.
Outside discover an enclosed front garden with gravel and lawn, as well as ample off-road parking for three cars.
Roddy's Cottage is the perfect choice for a relaxing retreat to the Scottish Highlands.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x bunk. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting/dining room with open fire. Utility room
- Electric central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer box, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer
- TV with Sky and DVD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for three cars
- Enclosed garden with gravel and lawned area
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 1 mile
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Shiel Bridge 9 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Nestled within the magnificent setting of the Lochalsh Highlands, you will find the picturesque coastal village of Glenelg. The village itself is home to a charming post office and general store, as well as a welcoming pub serving delicious food. Explore the scenery with trips to the local historical landmarks or hikes up the beautiful mountaintops, before a relaxing trip to Coral Beach.