- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Jubilee Cottage is a detached cottage offering sea and mountain views, close to the village of Uig, 15 miles from Portree on the Isle of Skye.
This cottage sleeps six people and has three bedrooms, consisting of one ground floor double, one double and one twin as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with sitting area and woodburning stove and a conservatory with a sitting area and a dining area.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for 3 cars and front and rear gardens.
Jubilee Cottage is a delightful holiday home for exploring all that this excellent island has to offer.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with sitting area and woodburning stove. Conservatory with dining area and sitting area.
- Wood burning stove with oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi available at additional charge, selection of DVDs and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Front enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Rear enclosed lawned garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: WiFi charges range from £1.50 for 30 mins to £20 for the full week - please contact the owner for further details.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Portree 15 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Uig is a village at the northern tip of Skye offering two pubs, two shops and a hotel, along with a ferry terminal, where you can take a boat trip to the Western Isles.