- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Florin Cottage is a ground floor cottage with wonderful views in a peaceful location in Greshornish, a few miles from Edinbane, near Dunvegan, on the Isle of Skye.
The cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms (one double, one twin and one single) and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for three cars and a large enclosed garden.
With attractions such as Portree, the Cuillin Mountains and even the west coast of the mainland easily accessible, The Florin Cottage makes a great Isle of Skye base.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV/DVD with Freeview WiFi, selection of books/games/DVDs
- Electricity inc. in rent, fuel for stove available to buy locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large enclosed lawned garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 5 miles, pub and restaurant 2 miles.
About the location
Portree 22 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Set on the north west of the Isle of Skye, the village of Dunvegan has a collection of shops and hotels. Close to the village is Dunvegan Castle. Climbers visiting the area often head to the Cuillin Mountains, with their impressive rock formations and pinnacles. Skye's main town, Portree, is a short drive away, with a harbour, shops, hotelsand restaurants.