- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1A Kylerhea is a detached stone cottage in a seaside location in the small village of Kylerhea on the Isle of Skye, 10 miles from Broadford.
The cottage is all on the ground floor and sleeps two people in one double bedroom.
There is a shower room with shower, basin and WC, a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with dining table and woodburning stove.
Outside is a lawned garden and ample off road parking is available.
With wonderful sea and mountain views and the chance to spot seals sunbathing, 1A Kylerhea makes a great base for a scenic, coastal break on the Isle of Skye.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining table and woodburning stove.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and games, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Lawned garden with outdoor chairs and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 miles
- Coast 1 min walk
- Note: This is an unfenced property and due to the proximity of the coast, pets to be supervised
About the location
Portree 29 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Broadford is a large village on the Isle of Skye, with views out to the Isle of Pabay and to the Applecross Mountains on the mainland beyond. Broadford is home to shops, hotels and craft stalls and is near to the village of Elgol, which boasts wonderful views and boat trips to Loch Coruisk in the Cuillin Mountain Range.