- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pool House is a lovely, cosy holiday cottage in the Highlands.
With three bedrooms, a double, a twin and a single room, it sleeps four people in total.
There is also a ground floor bathroom, a kitchen, dining room and sitting room in the house.
Outside there is off ro ad parking and enclosed gardens to the front and rear, making it great for children.
Pool House is a great cottage for friends and families.
Three bedrooms with sea views: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room with electric fire. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fires
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned area to front with furniture, enclosed rear garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Tesco food deliveries can be delivered and collected to a location in Poolewe, please contact owner for more information
- Note: Netflix and iplayer available in the main sitting room
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dingwall 50 miles; Ullapool 50 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Poolewe is a small village at the mouth of the River Ewe, with great scenery and lovely rolling hills.