- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Trotternish Cottage is a cottage on a working croft 5 miles from Uig on the Isle of Skye.
The cottage has a ground floor single room, a double room and a king-size double with additional single child's sofa bed.
There are two shower rooms, one on the ground floor.
There is also a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking, and a lawned garden to the front and rear, with some lovely views over the glen and river.
Trotternish Cottage makes a wonderful base for families or friends to explore the beautiful scenery, or take in the abundant nature of Skye.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor single, 1 x double, 1 x king-size double with additional single child's sofa bed. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 6). Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Five burner gas range with double electric ovens, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, shared use of tumble dryer in owners' utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books, games, DVDs etc
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden to front and rear with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 miles
- River 3 mins walk
- Note: The single sofa bed is suitable for a child up to the age of 10 years old.
About the location
Portree 15 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Uig is a village at the northern tip of Skye offering two pubs, two shops and a hotel, along with a ferry terminal, where you can take a boat trip to the Western Isles.