- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 Innes-Maree is a very welcoming single-storey cottage in the popular loch-side village of Poolewe.
The cottage has two bedrooms with en-suites, a third bunk bedroom, a family shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is a balcony with furniture, and an enclosed front lawned garden, as well as off road parking for three cars.
5 Innes-Maree makes a wonderful year-round base for the area's outdoor pursuits, wildlife, gardens, walking and biking opportunities.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Balcony with furniture
- Enclosed lawned front garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dingwall 50 miles; Ullapool 50 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Poolewe is a small village at the mouth of the River Ewe, with great scenery and lovely rolling hills.