- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Orion Lodge is a lovely detached wood-clad cottage situated in the hamlet of Inverroy, one mile from the village of Roy Bridge just eleven and a half miles from Fort William in the Scottish Highlands.
The cottage can sleep six people in two double bedrooms (one with en-suite) and one twin together with family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and sitting room and a separate mezzanine sitting room with woodburner.
Outside is ample off road parking and a front garden with patio and furniture.
Orion Lodge is a lovely holiday home in a superb part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. First floor mezzanine sitting room. Utility.
- Underfloor heating provided by air source heat pump with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Wi-Fi, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Private front garden with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Hotel with pub and restaurant 10 mins walk
- Shop 2 miles
- Note: Children to be supervised on the mezzanine level.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Fort William 11.5 miles; Inverness 58 miles;
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Roy Bridge which in Gaelic is Drochaid Ruaidh meaning "the bridge over the Roy" is a small friendly highland village situated some 2 miles east of the bigger village of Spean Bridge in the Scottish Highlands. Whilst it has a Post Office the village shop is now closed, however there are a few nice hotels where good service, good food and good cask ales are assured.