- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tieve is a detached, single-storey cottage in Laide in the Scottish Highlands.
The all-ground-floor property has two bedrooms; a double with Jack and Jill access to a family bathroom, plus a twin with an en-suite shower room, sleeping four guests in total.
The property also comprises an open-plan living space with kitchen, dining and seating area with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off-road parking for up to three cars and a front lawn and gravel garden with a picnic bench.
Tieve is a quaint and rural retreat in the Highlands' countryside.
All-ground-floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with Jack and Jill access to bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower room. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining and seating area with woodburning stove
- Electric heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV, radio, CD player, bluetooth speaker and WiFi
- Selection of books, DVDs, games and jigsaws
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Wood for woodburning stove provided
- Off-road parking for up to 3 cars
- Shed with tumble dryer and bike storage
- Lawn and gravel front garden with picnic bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.6 miles, pub 0.7 miles
About the location
Ullapool 41 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The village of Laide is situated in the Scottish Highlands' region of Wester Ross. There is a shop, Post Office, petrol station, church and the ruins of a medieval chapel. A couple of miles from Gruinard Bay, which offers striking red sandy beaches, a backdrop of spectacular mountains and the National Trust's Inverewe Gardens. The town of Ullapool is 41 miles away and has lovely pubs and restaurants, a range of shops, a coastal golf course and a museum and visitor centre.