- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Washing machine
The Barn is a ground floor semi-detached cottage in the village of Staffin on the Isle of Skye.
The cottage sleeps threepeople and has one twin bedroom with an en-suite, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining table, sofa bed and a solid fuel stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and shared use of a garden.
Just a short stroll to the coast, The Barn is located in a stunning part of the magnificent Isle of Skye.
All ground floor. One twin bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, sofa bed and solid fuel stove.
- Electric heaters with solid fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Starter pack for fuel, power and peat for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 min walk, pub 3 miles
- Beach 10 mins walk.
About the location
Portree 17 miles; Kyle of Lochalsh 51 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Staffin is situated in North Skye, and overlooks Staffin Bay and Staffin Island.