- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Mill is a detached cottage set next to a river, in the village of Staffin on the Isle of Skye.
This cottage sleeps four people in two en-suite bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one twin.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a cosy woodburning stove.
Outside, there is ample off road parking, a front seating area, and a rear gravelled garden with a picnic table.
The Old Mill is a great base for exploring all that the Isle of Skye has to offer.
Two bedrooms with en-suite shower, basin and WC: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and booster chair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Front seating area
- Rear gravelled garden with river and picnic bench
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 3 miles
- Restaurant 2 mins walk
- Note: Bedrooms have sloping ceilings
- Note: Rear garden surrounded by fast flowing river; children to be supervised
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Portree 17 miles; Kyle of Lochalsh 51 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
The crofting village of Staffin on the Isle of Skye overlooks Staffin Bay and Staffin Island. The village offers a sandy beach, a shop and restaurant, plus the town of Portree, the largest on Skye, is 17 miles down the coast.