- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Thorsvik is a detached wooden cottage set in a stunning location, within the hamlet of Tokavaig, 15 miles from Broadford on the Isle of Skye.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of two doubles, one of which has an en-suite shower room, and a twin, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a front decked balcony.
Thorsvik is an ideal base for exploring the lovely Isle of Skye and getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Electric storage and panel heaters
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, under-counter freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, telephone, broadband
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Decked balcony to front
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 miles
- Coast 10 mins walk
- Note: There is no mobile coverage at this property
- Note: The woodburner in the sitting area is for decorative purposes only
- Note: Although the accommodation at this property is over the ground floor, there are a set of stairs to a loft space
- The stairs are a permanent fixture in the property, and the loft and stairs are currently out of bounds to guests.
About the location
Portree 29 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain's best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Broadford is Skye's second largest village set along the southern side of Broadford Bay. Broadford offers shops, hotels and colourful craft stalls.