- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
6 Totescore is a detached cottage situated in the friendly crofting community of Totescore, three miles from Uig on the Isle of Skye.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one single, as well as a bathroom with underfloor heating.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
Outside, there is ample off road parking and an enclosed garden with furniture.
6 Totescore is an ideal place to stay with walks and cycling nearby, and there are a number of attractions and places to visit within driving distance.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with underfloor heating in bathroom and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, telephone (local, national and emergency calls only), WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Cot and Highchair available
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off road parking
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: Sloping ceilings in bedrooms
- Note: Mobile phone reception can be limited.
About the location
Portree 15 miles.
From the lush green farmlands of the Borders to the ruggedness of the Highlands, the Scots are proud of their land and identity. Scotland also has some of Britain’s best beaches with glorious stretches of clean sand over which to roam.
Situated at the northern tip of Skye is the village of Uig. The village offers two pubs, two shops, a hotel, a filling station and a cafe, as well as Uig Pottery and Skye Brewery. Walks, cycling and wildlife spotting can be enjoyed in the area, plus there are a number of attractions and places to visit within driving distance, including Portee, the island's capital.