- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gordon's House in Andover is a lovely semi-detached house.
With three bedrooms, a king-size double a twin and a family room with king-size double and children's single, it sleeps seven comfortably.
The house also has a shower room, kitchen with pantry and dining area, utility room, dining room, sitting room with open fire, small snug and a garden room.
Outside there is an enclosed garden and off road parking for two cars.
Gordon's House is just minutes from the shops, and has easy access to many tourist attractions in the area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 children's single day bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with pantry and breakfast area (seats 4). Utility. Dining room with flame-effect gas fire. Sitting room with open fire. Small snug (seats 1). Garden room with dining area.
- Gas central heating with gas fire and open fire
- Electric double oven and 5-ring ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TVs (3 with Freeview and 1 with Sky HD), DVD, Blu-ray, home cinema system, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 7 mins walk.
About the location
Salisbury 18 miles; Winchester 18 miles.
Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoilt beaches, glorious gardens and pretty villages to ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles.
The lively Hampshire market town of Andover offers an array of good shops and restaurants, whilst the surrounding countryside is dotted with numerous pretty villages and lovely walks