- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cottage is a self-contained wing of the owners' home, and sleeps two people in one king-size double bedroom.
There is also a shower room, kitchen and sitting room with woodburner, dining area and doors to the garden.
Outside there is an enclosed rear patio, while at the front is a garden with pond.
There is also off road parking, and great access to local attractions, making The Cottage a great romantic base.
One king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with woodburner, dining area and French doors to garden.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD player, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional wood available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lawned garden at front with pond
- Private enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ at rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £5 per dog per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There are approx
- 4 trains per hour on the railway and as such there may be some associated noise
- Note: Due to unfenced pond, children should be supervised at all times.
About the location
Andover 7 miles; Winchester 12 miles; Newbury 12 miles.
Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoilt beaches, glorious gardens and pretty villages to ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles.
Whitchurch is in Northern Hampshire in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at the head of the River Test. Whitchurch has local shops, pubs and restaurants, and a local food market each week. Good walking can be enjoyed, with the climb up Beacon Hill giving you a panoramic view of Highclere Castle which was used as the location for TV's Downton Abbey. Visit the town's Silk Mill, or discover the byways featured in â€˜Watership Down'. Winchester and Salisbury are within easy reach.