- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Brock Cottage is a detached cottage in the owner's grounds in the village of Beaulieu in the New Forest.
The cottage sleeps two people in one double bedroom and has a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen and a first floor sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
With forest trails from the doorstep and the famous National Motor Museum in the village, Brock Cottage is a fabulous cottage for discovering this part of the south coast.
Note: The cottage has steep internal stairs.
One super king-size double bedroom (zip and link, can be twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room..
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, combination microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, use of washing machine by arrangement with owner, dishwasher, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for two cars
- Lobby for bike and walking clothing storage
- Lawned garden and patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage has steep internal stairs
- Note: Cycle hire is available nearby
- Note: No children under 7, including infants.
Note: No children under 7, including infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lymington 6 miles; Lyndhurst 9 miles; Southampton 16 miles.
Hampshire offers a wealth of treasures, from rolling countryside, unspoilt beaches, glorious gardens and pretty villages to ancient forests, bustling market towns, historic ships and imposing castles.
Beaulieu is situated on the Beaulieu River and home to the National Motor Museum. A short distance away is Bucklers Hard, the waterfront village from where there are boat trips along the Beaulieu River. The New Forest is the country's smallest national park dotted with picturesque villages.