- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Log Cabin is a detached Shropshire cottage, set in the owner's grounds, on the outskirts of the rural village of Adforton, eleven miles from Ludlow.
This cottage sleeps up to four people and has one double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
The cottage also as an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with sofa bed.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and a small side garden with furniture.
The Log Cabin is surrounded by lovely countryside, ideal for walkers and cyclists, and there is plenty to see and do in the area.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Wall panel electric heaters
- Gas hob, combination microwave with oven and grill, fridge, use of owner's freezer in garage, flat screen TV, DVD, WiFi, small library of books
- Owners provide first £5 of electricity, after which electricity is charged via a £1 coin meter
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Electric car charging point
- Bike storage
- Small side garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: This cottage is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Craven Arms 9 miles; Ludlow 11 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Adforton is a small, rural village surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking, mountain biking and bird watching. The village is situated between the town of Ludlow and Leominster, and the area boasts plenty of attractions and lovely towns. There is something for everyone.