- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Herons is a ground floor apartment located on the edge of the River Wye in the scattered village of Byford, 8 miles from Hereford.
The apartment sleeps two people in one super king-size bedroom, which can be a twin on request.
There is a shower room in the apartment while the living accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and river views.
Outside is a lawned garden with patio and furniture.
With the River Wye just at the end of the garden and with wonderful walking available nearby, not to mention delightful Hay-on-Wye and historic Hereford within easy reach, Herons makes a great base for a romantic break in Herefordshire.
All ground floor. One super king-size double bedroom (can be a twin on request). Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and river views.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with furniture plus use of lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.75 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The garden runs down to the unfenced river bank - ensure care is taken at all times
- Note: Fishing available in river at bottom of garden by arrangement with owner
- Note: Children and infants are not accepted at this property.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 8 miles; Hay-on-Wye 14 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Byford is a village on the edge of the River Wye, close to Hay-on-Wye and historic Hereford, with fantastic walks nearby. Hereford boasts an impressive cathedral, while Hay-on-Wye boasts a wealth of book shops. Visit the Forest of Dean or Brecon Beacons National Park.