- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Vicarage Cottage is a Grade II semi-detached cottage set in the medieval village of Clyro, close to the town of Hay-on-Wye.
This cottage sleeps five people and has two bedrooms consisting of one family room and one twin as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a well-equipped kitchen and sitting area with dining area and open fire.
Outside, this cottage has off road parking for 2 cars and a front lawned garden with a patio area, furniture and BBQ.
Old Vicarage Cottage is a charming cottage for families and friends who wish to explore this wonderful area at any time of year.
Two bedrooms: 1 x twin, 1 x family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and open fire.
- Electric storage heaters and radiators with open fire in sitting room and electric fan heater in bathroom
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable storage for cycles and kayaks available
- Front lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and Post Office 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 20 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
The market town of Hay-on-Wye is set on the Welsh/English border and offers many book shops, antique shops, restaurants and cafes. Surrounding Hay-on-Wye is wonderful countryside, which provides walking, cycling, bird watching, fishing and canoeing, plus the city of Hereford is within driving distance. A delightful base for an excellent holiday.