- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Birches is a character, detached cottage set on the owners' farm, three and a half miles from Hay-on-Wye in beautiful Shropshire countryside.
The cottage comes with three bedrooms including a king-size double, a standard double and a twin, sleeping up to six people altogether.
There is also a family bathroom and a ground floor shower room, along with a kitchen with breakfast bar, a utility room, a dining room and a sitting room.
Outside, there is ample off road parking along with lockable bike storage and a front lawned garden with furniture and a barbecue.
The Birches is a delightful cottage with a mixture of traditional features and modern facilities, sitting in a beautiful, rural location, with wonderful walking and cycling routes nearby.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in hall, study and sitting room, plus woodburner
- Electric oven, separate grill and hob, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and fuel for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed front lawned garden with furniture, BBQ and sandpit
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3.5 miles
- Note: Access to this property is via a narrow lane with regular passing points
- External Games Room with Table Tennis Table
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 20 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Hay-on-Wye, the 'town of books', renowned for its world-famous Hay Festival of Literature, lies on the Welsh/English border, and is a popular destination for book lovers or holidaymakers wishing to enjoy the leisure activities and beautiful scenery of the Wye valley. Hay-on-Wye is surrounded by beautiful countryside, which provides excellent walking, cycling, bird watching, fishing and canoeing together with a variety of tourist attractions. A supremely appealing all year round holiday destination.