- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Bushmills is a detached 18th century barn conversion cottage in the village of Abbey Dore in Herefordshire.
The cottage has two ensuite double bedrooms, one twin room and one room with three single beds as well as two family bathrooms, making it suitable for nine people.
The cottage also contains an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is plenty of off road parking and a large garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Close to the Brecon Beacons, Hereford and Hay-on-Wye, Bushmills is a superb cottage in a beautiful area.
Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x family room with 3 singles. Bathroom with roll-top bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area (seats 9) and sitting area with woodburning stove. Games room with dart board, table tennis and table football. Utility.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, telephone (emergency calls only), WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Two cots and highchairs available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Cycle storage available in games room
- Large enclosed rear garden with patio area, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 4 miles
- Note: No stag/hen parties
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 12 miles; Abergavenny 15 miles; Hay-on-Wye 15 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
The village of Abbey Dore is situated close to the Brecon Beacons National Park and the Black Mountains. 10 miles away is the city of Hereford and the market town of Hay-on-Wye, famous for its book shops.