- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Chimney Cottage is situated in the village of Lingen, near Presteigne.
The cottage sleeps three people and has one twin bedroom ('quick link', can be super king-size double on request), a bathroom and an open plan living area consisting of a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner and a sofabed.
Outside, the cottage benefits from off road parking for two cars, lockable bike storage and a lawned, enclosed garden with furniture.
With many lovely walks and cycle routes on offer nearby, Chimney Cottage is a fantastic setting for your romantic break.
One twin bedroom (Ziplink can be super king-size double on request). Bathroom with bath, separate shower and basin. Separate WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burner and sofa bed.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: There are some low doorways and the stairs are steep and crooked, so may be unsuitable for children and the less mobile
- Note: Unreliable mobile reception in this remote area, card-operated phone box near the pub.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Presteigne 5 miles; Knighton 9 miles; Ludlow 12 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Lingen in an ancient village, referred to in the Domesday Book and is situated on wooded Herefordshire Hills. The village has a beautiful location in the Welsh Marches and is surrounded by picturesque countryside.