- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Point Cottage, a detached property on the outskirts of Preston-on-Wye, is a quality character cottage in a countryside location.
The two bedrooms a king-size double and a twin a are comfortable and welcoming.
There is a family bathroom on the ground floor.
The sitting room has a woodburner, there is a dining room and a fitted kitchen, and the property benefits from exposed beams and wall timbers throughout.
Outside there is off road parking for 3 cars, a graveled front area and an enclosed lawned garden.
Hereford, Hay-on-Wye, the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons can all be enjoyed from this lovely property, making Point Cottage an ideal base for families, friends or couples.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Woodburner in sitting room.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, combi TV/DVD with Freeview, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Spacious, enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Please note the property can only accept 7 night bookings which start on a Friday
About the location
Hereford 10 miles; Hay-on-Wye 12.5 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Preston-on-Wye is a small village in the Herefordshire countryside, near the River Wye, surrounded by the lovely scenery of the Golden Valley. There is a quiet village pub, and a shop can be found 4 miles away. From here it is easy to explore the cathedral at Hereford, the bookshops at Hay-on-Wye and miles of beautiful country lanes.