- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rhos Cottage is a detached cottage on the owners' smallholding near to the English/Welsh border close to the town of Knighton.
The cottage has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family shower room, making it suitable for four people.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Close to the Offa's Dyke path, Rhos Cottage is located in glorious countryside.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Enclosed side garden with gravel seating area, sloping lawn, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2.5 miles
- Note: Owner has horses, dogs and chickens
- Note: This property has a private water supply - tested annually
About the location
Clun 7 miles; Presteigne 11 miles; Ludlow 13 miles; Hay-on-Wye 23 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Knighton sits on the River Teme which straddles the English/Welsh border. The Glyndwr Way, Radnor Forest and the 84 mile long Radnor Ring Cycling Route are all close by.