- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wheel Barrow Castle is a detached cottage in the village of Stoke Prior just 2.5 miles from Leominster.
The cottage sleeps 17 people and has three king-size double beds, one double, two twin and one triple single beds as well as two folding beds on request.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with dining area, sitting room and a drawing room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is ample off road parking and an enclosed courtyard with furniture and a barbecue.
Situated in the heart of Herefordshire, Wheel Barrow Castle is a lovely family cottage to be enjoyed all year round.
Over three floors. Seven bedrooms: 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x first floor king-size sleigh bed with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, separate shower, twin basin and WC, 1 x first floor king-size double with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x first floor double, 1 x second floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor twin, 1 x second floor family with 3 singles. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room. Drawing room with woodburning stove. Garden room.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezers, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Two travel cots (please bring own cot linen) and two highchairs available
- Two folding beds available on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Garden with enclosed courtyard with furniture and BBQ, 6 person hot tub, steps to elevated lawned garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles
- Note: There are some uneven floors and a steep staircase leading to the second floor king-size and triple bedrooms
- Note: The second floor twin bedroom has restricted height
- Note: Steps up to lawned garden and care should be taken
- Pub 2 miles away
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hereford 12 miles; Ludlow 12 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
The small, attractive town of South Petherton is surrounded by South Somerset's glorious countryside, with the town's central conservation area boasting a wealth of lovely hamstone buildings, oozing quiet, timeless charm, and with local inns serving good food, real ales and Somerset ciders. There are numerous National Trust properties and places of interest to visit nearby, including Lambrooke Gardens, Elizabethan Montecute House, and the Medieval Monastery at Forde Abbey.