- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Poston Holiday Cottage is a charming retreat located in the village of Peterchurch in Herefordshire.
Hosting three bedrooms; two double and a single as well as a family bathroom and shower room, this property can sleep up to five people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen, utility and an open plan sitting and dining area with a woodburner.
To the outside is off road parking for four cars and an enclosed lawned garden with a summer house and a barbecue.
Resting in a delightful location and close to places of interest, Poston Holiday Cottage is a charming retreat in a lovingly part of England.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area with woodburner. Utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with a summer house and a BBQ
- Shared use of the Poston Mill Holiday Home and Touring park facilities which include childrens play area, 9-hole pitch and putt, tennis courts and badminton courts with free racquet hire, 10 mins walk
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk and pub 1.2 miles
- Note: There are low ceilings and steps to enter into the bedrooms, but once inside the bedrooms are full height
- Please note that this is a firework free property, no fireworks, can be let off at his property.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £50.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hay-on-Wye 10 miles; Hereford 12 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
The village of Peterchurch, with its handful of pubs and restaurants, is situated on the River Dore in the Golden Valley. Just ten miles away is the market town of Hay-on-Wye, famous for its 30-plus book shops, pubs, restaurants and antique shops, making it one of the most visited tourist attractions in Wales. This village is also close to the Offa's Dyke and Wye Valley walks, whilst the ancient city of Hereford lies 12 miles away.