- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cider Mill is a first floor 18th century, Grade II listed cottage, situated in the village of Westhope.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one super king-size double bedroom, which can be made into twin beds on request by a zip/link fastening, and has an en-suite shower.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a decked area with furniture.
Situated amidst beautiful Herefordshire countryside, The Cider Mill is a lovely romantic cottage, all year round.
All first floor. One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating in bedroom and bathroom and woodburning stove
- Combination oven/microwave, ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, Smart TV, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, high speed WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Front decked area with furniture and sun loungers
- Separate grassed area with picnic bench and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The owner's gym underneath property is available for guests use by prior arrangement
- Note: Mobile phone reception can be limited on some networks
- Note: Property accessed via external wooden staircase with 10 open tread steps
- Note: This property does not accept children/babies.
Note: Babes-in-arms only.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leominster 8 miles; Hereford 9 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Westhope is a peaceful, rural village set amidst beautiful Herefordshire countryside, only 8 miles from Leominster. Located in the heart of the border countryside where England and Wales nudge each other along Offa's Dyke, the area is a haven for walking and cycling, and for discovering olde worlde country pubs in the unspoilt villages close by.