- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryngarth is a detached house in an elevated position in Much Birch, with wonderful views overs the surrounding countryside.
There are nine bedrooms, including three with en-suite facilities, one ground floor room and two rooms which sleep three.
There are two family bathrooms, and cloakrooms on the ground and first floors.
Downstairs too is a kitchen with dining area and woodburner, a dining room with open fire, a sitting room with woodburner and a second sitting room.
Outside are three acres of grounds, and off road parking for six cars.
Bryngarth makes a very welcoming holiday home for enjoying Herefordshire and Shropshire.
Nine bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, walk-in shower, double basin and WC, 2 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 3 x double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 2 x twin (one with Jack-and-Jill access to family shower room), 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Well-equipped fitted kitchen with island, woodburner, double AGA and dining area (seats 8). Utility. Pantry with table football. Dining room with open fire. Large sitting room with woodburner. Second sitting room.
- Oil central heating with woodburners in hall, sitting room and kitchen, open fire in dining room
- Double AGA with 4 ovens and 6 ring hob (in use Sep - Apr), double electric oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, stereo/CD, iPod dock, phone for UK numbers, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners and open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Five acres of gardens with one acre of formal lawned garden and four acres of parkland with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Lockable bike storage
- Ample off road parking
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Outside catering available by prior arrangement with owner
- Note: No fireworks or drones
- Please note: There is a £200 refundable good house keeping bond on this property
- Please Note - the price of this property has been reduced from September 2020 to accommodate smaller groups in line with Government regulations; as such, only the beds required will be available to guests, all other facilities will remain open for your enjoyment.
Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation. If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
Please note: There is a £200 refundable good house keeping bond on this property.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ross-on-Wye 8 miles; Hereford 8 miles.
Herefordshire offers visitors the chance to journey through lush green countryside, enjoying splendid black-and-white timbered villages, a magnificent cathedral city, a fairytale Georgian castle at Eastnor or books galore in famous Hay-on-Wye.
Much Birch is a small Herefordshire village with two pubs, regular market and a farm shop. The village is close to Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Hay-on-Wye, Ludlow and more, as well as the lovely countryside of the Wye Valley and the Brecon Beacons.