- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Meadow Lea is situated near Orleton in Herefordshire.
The cottage sleeps five people and has two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with dining area, a dining room and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage benefits from off road parking for five cars and a lawned garden with patio and furniture.
With lovely views, and within easy reach of the medieval town of Ludlow, Meadow Lea is a beautiful cottage for a memorable holiday in Herefordshire.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Dining room with electric fire and comfy seating for 2. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fires in sitting room and dining room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed lawned gardens to front, side and rear with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leominster 6 miles; Ludlow 6 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The village of Orleton is situated between the towns of Leominster and Ludlow. The village boasts a shop, post office and a 16th century pub. Close by are many NT properties as well as Croft Castle, Berrington Hall and the Acton Scott Historic Farm (as seen on TV).