- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
4 Afton Barns is a detached cottage in the hamlet of Afton, near Freshwater on the Isle of Wight.
This cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double, one twin and one single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, a private, enclosed patio with furniture and a communal lawned area.
4 Afton Barns is an ideal base for exploring the whole of the Isle of Wight, or simply relaxing on one of the beaches nearby.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot and highchair
- (please bring own cot bedding)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Communal front lawned garden, plus private enclosed rear patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 9 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: Sloping ceilings in bedrooms.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Freshwater 1.4 miles; Yarmouth 3 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
The small hamlet of Afton is located close to the village and bay of Freshwater on the Isle of Wight. Freshwater village offers a selection of shops, cafes, the West Wight Sports Centre and Indoor Swimming Pool and golf club.