- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Maltings is an end-terraced cottage in a mock Tudor style within 6 minutes' walk of Freshwater Bay.
This cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms consisting of one king-size double with en-suite, one double and one twin, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with coal-effect gas fire.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a front decked area with furniture and BBQ.
The Maltings is an ideal family holiday home for exploring the delights of the Isle of Wight.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, shower over, basin, WC and heated towel rail, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Ground floor large walk in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas coal-effect fire and French doors to front decked area. Note: There are steps leading to the en-suite.
- Gas central heating with coal-effect gas fire
- Gas oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, video, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- 1 cot
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Beach towels provided
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, 2nd space available for 1 additional small car
- Enclosed front decked area with furniture and charcoal BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 mins walk, pub 1.4 miles
- Beach 5 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Yarmouth 3 miles; Cowes 16 miles; Fishbourne 16 miles; Ryde 18 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Freshwater is situated at the western tip of the Isle of Wight and consists of a main town and Freshwater Bay. The town offers a good selection of shops, whilst Freshwater Bay has white cliffs, rolling downland and beaches. Freshwater Bay Golf Club, walks, cycle routes and bird watching are all in the area.