- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Overdene Chase Cottages
Ryde 2 miles.
Situated on a quiet country lane just two miles from the beautiful sandy beaches of Ryde, these three cottages are located on a smallholding, where the family ponies and the local farmer’s sheep can be seen grazing over the fence. These three charming cottages have been fashioned from the old stable block and each has been decorated and furnished to retain the character and charm of their rural surroundings. With one cottage having two bedrooms and the other two having one bedroom each, these three cottages together can accommodate up to eight people. Each of these cottages has a private patio area and shared use of a lawned area where you can enjoy breathtaking views whilst you sip a morning cup of coffee as you plan the day’s activities. There are many countryside walks directly from these cottages, whether you enjoy a short stroll along the lanes or an all day hike over the Downs. The town of Ryde has an array of interesting shops, pubs and numerous restaurants as well as the beach, where children of all ages will enjoy themselves. Havenstreet, which is close to these cottages, has a wonderful local pub and the Isle of Wight Steam Railway, which provides you with a unique experience by taking you back to the bygone era of the power of steam. These cottages are the perfect location for you to explore the whole of the island, whether on foot, bicycle or car. Why not experience the local produce found all over the island or discover the many beaches and coves which have an ever-changing view? A fabulous group of three holiday cottages for a memorable holiday all year round.
2 The Stables is a ground floor barn conversion cottage just two miles from the town of Ryde on the Isle of Wight.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom and an ensuite bathroom.
Also included in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area, a sitting area and patio doors.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars, a private patio and a shared lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With its neighbouring cottages, 2 The Stables sleeps a total of eight people in beautiful countryside on the Isle of Wight.
All ground floor with wheelchair access. One king-size double bedroom (1 zip/link, can be 2'6" twin beds on request) with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, shared use of washing machine in external utility, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Two travel cots, highchair, booster highchair and z bed shared between two other properties, available on a first come, first served basis
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private patio with furniture, shared use of lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Restaurants, cafés and shops 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Beach 2.5 miles
- Note: Please contact the owner prior to your stay if you require use of a travel cot, highchair, booster highchair or z bed
- These items are available on a first come, first served basis
- Note: This property accepts children aged 5 and under only, including babes-in-arms
- Owner can provide Ferry discounts, you will be able to arrange this with owner when full balance is paid and key collection details provided
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sandown 7 miles; Newport 7 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Ryde is â€˜The Gateway to the Island', being the largest town on the Isle of White and a popular holiday destination since the mid 19th century. Its excellent transport links â€“ regular ferry, hovercraft and catamaran services from the mainland â€“ mean thousands each year cross The Solent to enjoy Ryde's selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, or to relax on the six miles of glorious sandy beach. There are plenty of recreational activities on the seaside esplanade, including tenpin bowling, an ice-rink, children's rides and paddling pool, a boating lake and a putting green. With everything in easy reach and the whole Island at your fingertips, Ryde makes a superb holiday destination.