- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
3 Old Post Office Mews is a quality mews cottage in Brading town.
It has a double and a family room, and a bathroom.
Downstairs is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car and an enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ.
3 Old Post Office Mews makes a very convenient base for touring the island, as Brading is easy to access by public transport, and is also well-placed for the island's beaches, historic houses, Roman villa and more.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x family room with 1 adult bunks and 1 x Standard single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, digital radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, toys and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pub, restaurants and shops 1 min walk
- Beach 1.7 miles
- Note: There is a train from Ryde Pier into Brading and onward to Sandown and Shanklin
- Brading is also on the main bus route
- Note: Some road noise may be experienced during busy times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sandown 1.7 miles; Ryde 4 miles; Newport 8 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Brading is an historic town on the Isle of Wight. It has three pubs and an auction room, and is close to Brading Roman Villa, Adgestone Vineyard, Nunwell House and a variety of footpaths into marshland, home to wonderful birdlife.