- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
4 The Old Post Office Mews is a quality mews cottage in Brading town.
It has a double and a twin, and a family bathroom.
Downstairs is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is off road parking for one car and an enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ.
4 The Old Post Office Mews makes a very convenient base for touring the island, as Brading is easy to access by public transport, and is also well placed for the island's beaches, historic houses, Roman villa and more.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Tv/dvd in double bedroom, DVD, CD/DAB radio, Bluetooth iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Enclosed rear patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pub and restaurants 1 min walk
- Beach 1.7 miles
- Note: There is a train from Ryde Pier into Brading and onward to Sandown and Shanklin
- Brading is also on the main bus route
- Note: Some road noise may be experienced during busy times. Please note: Discount vouchers for Red Funnel Ferries available upon booking direct from the owner
- Note: Super fast broadband available
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sandown 1.7 miles; Ryde 4 miles; Newport 8 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Brading is an historic town on the Isle of Wight. It has three pubs and an auction room, and is close to Brading Roman Villa, Adgestone Vineyard, Nunwell House and a variety of footpaths into marshland, home to wonderful birdlife.