- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Chapel House is a beautiful church conversion on the outskirts of the village of Chale on the south of the Isle of Wight.
The property has three sumptuous bedrooms all with en-suites and Smart TVs, there is one ground floor king-size double, one ground floor twin and a first floor super king-size double.
The kitchen is complete with island and dining area with woodburning stove.
There is a snug downstairs and a further two sitting areas on the first floor.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, along with an enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ.
The Chapel House has coastal and downland walks from the doorstep, and makes a superb base for touring this picturesque holiday destination.
The house is decorated for Christmas every year with a 12ft Christmas tree and assorted decorations.
Three bedrooms with Smart TV: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburning stove. Two first floor sitting areas (each seats 4 and one with electric fire). Snug.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x Smart TVs with Freeview, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ (BBQ available Apr-Oct only), front lawned garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub/restaurant 1 mile
- Note: Chapel House is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ventnor 6.5 miles; Newport 9.5 miles; Yarmouth 13.5 miles; Fishbourne 14.2 miles; Cowes 14.5 miles.
The Isle of Wight, with its beaches, unspoiled scenery, rich heritage and over 500 miles of award-winning public footpaths is a walker's paradise, or if sailing is your thing, the renowned annual Cowes Week is not to be missed.
Chale is a small coastal farming village on the south coast of the Isle of Wight. Chale has a pub/restaurant and easy access to some wonderful walks along the coast or rolling downland. From Chale it is easy to explore the island, from The Needles to Osborne House, beaches to Blackgang Chine. A great island base.